‘thecoolschool for music business studies’ began in February 2014, and in two years, produced 20 music business workshops, 5 music industry panels and 2 successful charity concert events. In 2016 ‘thecoolschool’ rebranded as MusicBizMentors. Our initial mission continues as we bring quality music business education programs and networking events, both in person and online.
In 2021 look for a weekly Facebook Group, more videos and interviews with industry professionals, online programs you can take on your own, an online Music Business Summit AND one-on-one coaching from Top Music Business professionals!
PUSHING YOUR MUSIC CAREER THROUGH COVID-19
Hosted by MusicBizMentors.com
Wednesday, July 8th, 2020
Panelist: CHRIS FLETCHER(Management & Booking)
DAN KIMPEL (Networking & Image-building)
HUNTER SCOTT (Publicity-Branding & Social media)
RSVP through our email to receive the Zoom Link: MusicBizMentors@gmail.com
In 2021, more online interviews with Music Business professionals and mini business courses that will fuel your music business and carry your music career to succeed like never before. PLUS Mentors can become one-on-one coaches if you need special attention.
Look for interviews on:
- Networking & Image Building
- Secured Paid Gigs
- Launching Your DIY Music Projects
- Social Media plans & campaigns
- Placing Songs in TV, Films, Video Games & more
- Musician Speaks series: Songwriters, Vocalists, Session Players and Placement Creators tell their stories and give advice!
- PLUS Short Mini Education online programs!