MusicBizMentors mission is to provide “affordable” Music Business events & mentor meetings that will serve as a helpful guide to successfully reaching your music goals. We know that music can change attitudes, grow unity and truly change the world!
MBM Live Event:
Musicians Share Their Career Stories
MBM 2020 Zoom Event:
Pushing Your Career Thru COVID-19
November & December 2020 look for weekly blogs and mini Live Facebook events helping musicians survive COVID and begin planning for a successful 2021!
NEW! Industry Mentors Program
In 2021, you can expect more online interviews with Music Business professionals and mini business courses that will fuel your music business and carry your music career to succeed like never before. PLUS Mentors can become one-on-one coaches if you need special attention.
NEW INTERVIEW SUBJECTS FOR 2021:
- Networking & Image Building
- Secured Paid Gigs
- Launching Your DIY Music Projects
- Social Media plans & campaigns
- Placing Songs in TV, Films, Video Games & more
- Musician Speaks series: Songwriters, Vocalists, Session Players and Placement Creators tell their stories and give advice!
- PLUS Short Mini Education online programs!
February 25, 2021
Today, a professional musician NEEDS to have a music website. Yes, along with recorded music and a video, a website is a musician’s calling card. I have come across music people concentrating on all the social media’s, and you have to do that to, but having an official website allows anyone in the word to […]